LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network, built to help members of all backgrounds and experiences achieve more in their careers. Our vision is to create economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce. Every day our members use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, build skills and gain insights. We believe amazing things happen when we work together in an environment where everyone feels a true sense of belonging, and that what matters most in a candidate is having the skills needed to succeed. It inspires us to invest in our talent and support career growth. Join us to challenge yourself with work that matters
This role is based in London.
At LinkedIn, we trust each other to do our best work where it works best for us and our teams. This role offers a hybrid work option, meaning you can both work from home and commute to a LinkedIn office, depending on what’s best for you and when it is important for your team to be together. Part of this role is client-facing with an expectation of spending a material amount of time with customers.
The EMEA & LATAM region is the fastest growing part of the business with the majority of LinkedIn members based in our region. While the UK is the biggest single market in EMEA & LATAM, it is still home to the largest opportunity anywhere in the region due to its very strong LinkedIn member penetration.
At LinkedIn, we lead with compassion and inclusivity to build and inspire a diverse, world-class team on top of a world-class business. This is a pivotal role in defining and enabling broad client strategies and will inspire brilliant partnerships both internally and externally throughout the organisation.
As a Sales Leader in UK Enterprise, you will lead a team of sales managers and sales professionals to build and maintain exceptional client relationships. You will focus on delivering results through internal collaboration, stakeholder management and fostering diversity, inclusion and belonging.
As an inspirational leader who builds enduring relationships and can motivate multicultural and virtual teams, you’re a natural fit for LinkedIn’s values-based and high-performance culture. You are a true believer in the power of LinkedIn’s brand and mission to deliver economic opportunity to the world’s professionals.
Key competencies for this role
- Strategy creation and delivery via strategic partnerships
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Inspiring and inclusive leadership
- Growth mindset
- Track record of building cohesive teams
- Hire, develop, coach, mentor, motivate and retain a high-performing team and bring innovation to the sales process to help accelerate our market growth trajectory.
- Partner closely with the Senior Leadership Team and key business partners to set sales priorities and key selling strategies to achieve sales objectives. Leverage relationships to open doors to new strategic business opportunities.
- Build a clear and comprehensive understanding of LinkedIn’s products, business model, customer marketplace and organisational structure.
- Prepare and present accurate and timely sales forecasts to senior management. Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team and track results.
- Act as a role model of LinkedIn’s culture and values by fostering an environment of diversity, inclusion and belonging, inspiring the team to do their best work, and to win.
- Seek out opportunities for growth by developing new and innovative business models.
- Some travel is required (to be determined based on the future of work and business needs).
- 10+ years sales leadership experience in an Enterprise business
- 5+ years experience managing managers and developing a team.
- Experience driving diversity, inclusion and belonging within your own team and beyond
- Experience in delivering software solutions to enterprise clients
- A track record of continuous professional development of self and others.
- Passion for leadership through inspiration, compassion, and managerial excellence.
- Experience leading enterprise sales leaders in consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals.
- Knowledge of subscription-based business sales models.
- Expertise in the understanding and application of relevant sales methodologies.
- Excellent client management skills with a history of strong client relationships, client advocacy and driving mutually successful outcomes.
- Strong oral/written communication, presentation skills, conflict resolution and negotiating skills.
- Build and champion a culture of belonging and growth, through inclusive management and a strategy of diversity, inclusion and belonging (DIBs).
- Demonstrate executive impact, drive immediate and long-term growth strategies for mature, enterprise accounts.
- ‘Globally minded localist’, ability to execute global strategy, locally and develop strategic relationships with teams and key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Enterprise Sales Leadership
- Strategy creation
- Managing Managers
LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. LinkedIn considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other legally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.