At NICE, we don’t limit our challenges. We challenge our limits. Constantly. We’re relentless. We’re ambitious. And we make an impact. Our NICErs bring their A game and spend each day turning it into an A+. And if you’re like us, we can offer you the kind of challenge that will light a fire within you.
DIGITAL SOLUTION ENGINEER
NICE is the market leader in CXi: Customer Experience interactions, and focuses on creating smart, connected, self-service and human assisted interactions, along the entire customer journey. We are looking for an experienced Digital Solution Engineer to excite potential customers about our digital portfolio and ultimate help them deliver connected digital experiences to their end-customers.
A successful Digital Solution Engineer will work consultatively with prospects to identify their goals and business drivers, and creatively design a solution that will meet the ever-growing demands of their contact center needs. This position will provide dedicated sales support to sales teams in the UK and Western Europe by exceeding expectations in the following:
- Proactively identifying and addressing our customer’s technical needs and objections to drive new sales, and existing account expansion.
- Providing digital interaction domain expertise to help organisations innovate in their digital delivery of customer and employee experiences.
- Actively learning and mastering the NICE digital portfolio at an advanced level, to creatively apply our technology and help our customers achieve their business goals.
- Critically evaluating the technical sustainability of each new sales opportunity or Request for Proposal, ensuring that our contractual obligations to each new customer are accurate, and can be delivered in a timely manner.
- Assisting our sales team through preparation and delivery of business discussions, technical presentations, and product demonstrations, by carefully mapping customer business requirements to effective value driven technical solutions leveraging the NICE digital portfolio.
- Proactively identifying customer needs through a technical benefits assessment, carefully building the business value of the solution, in order to assist with overcoming potential objections to proposed technical solutions.
- Meeting with our prospective customers as a trusted technical advisor, developing a deep understanding of their current environment, key business challenges and goals, and helping prospective customers envision the benefits that can be realized through an advanced contact center deployment with NICE.
- Gathering valuable field data and product feedback from each customer engagement and working directly with Product Management to facilitate ideas for the long-term technical direction and development of NICE’s software portfolio.
- Providing an open and continuous knowledge transfer to the overall Sales team and newly hired SEs, highlighting the technical aspects and benefits of our solution, and how to competitively position each product.
- Delivering partner enablement activities, ranging from ad-hoc updates to extended knowledge transfer sessions.
- Building and maintaining demo environments both for internal NICE usage and for our partners.
- Assisting in the preparation and response to customer RFP requests, carefully qualifying the prospective deal for technical feasibility.
- Scoping and building proofs of concept for prospective customers that require a hands-on experience of NICE products, to confirm the required performance of the solution within their environment.
- Developing detailed solution design documentation for each new customer, which will serve as the foundation of our technical engagement, and act as a bridge to seamlessly engage our Professional Services Organization, to provide the most effective onboarding experience.
- Continuously building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in each sales cycle, including executive, financial, technical decision makers and influencers within each of our prospects.
- Be an outstanding change leader: highly collaborative, persuasive communicator with strong executive presence; works well in highly matrixed, international environment; resilient
This job description is not intended to be exhaustive, and employees will also perform other reasonable related business duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required. This organization reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Required Education, Experience, and Specific Job Related Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Communications or related field or equivalent work experience required.
- 8+ years of experience in the Digital Experience and/or Customer Experience domains
- Broad experience working with digital messaging and social media platforms
- Broad experience with knowledge management, both internal & external facing
- Demonstrated track record of architecting successful digital customer experience solutions across web, social & mobile.
- Basic knowledge of cloud security.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively listen to quickly assess the situation and then convey thoughts and ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong presentation skills – must possess the ability to sell and effectively build credibility in front of all levels of management, including an executive audience.
- Analytical and quantitative abilities required – Must be able to interpret and explain financial and statistical information.
- 2+ years of sales experience outside of sales engineering in a software environment
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Experience with mobile development, including building functional iOS & Android applications from source.
- Experience with social monitoring & analytics platforms.
- Detail-oriented, but able to digest the critical elements of a situation to withstand being hyper-focused on the minutia.
- Experience with ROI and business case models and relating product capabilities to business benefits.
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging environment while maintaining a high level of responsiveness.
NICE Ltd. (NASDAQ: NICE) software products are used by 25,000+ global businesses, including 85 of the Fortune 100 corporations, to deliver extraordinary customer experiences, fight financial crime and ensure public safety. Every day, NICE software manages more than 120 million customer interactions and monitors 3+ billion financial transactions.
Known as an innovation powerhouse that excels in AI, cloud and digital, NICE is consistently recognized as the market leader in its domains, with over 8,500 employees across 30+ countries.
NICE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, neurotype, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.Diversity & Inclusivity:
NICE is committed to provide an environment based on equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees. It is the policy of NICE to afford equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals, regardless of age, race, color, creed, religion, citizenship, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender, pregnancy, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, service in the Armed Forces, sexual or affectional orientation, atypical hereditary cellular or blood traits, genetic information, status as a victim of domestic or sexual violence, and/or any other status protected by any applicable federal, state and/or local statute or regulation.
To apply for this job please visit boards.eu.greenhouse.io.