People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Partnerships to join our Acquiring team, who can identify and build strong, lasting strategic relationships with new and existing partners in the industry.
What you’ll be doing
• Build, manage, and grow new strategic partnerships and leverage existing and past partner relationships
• Reach out to new partners, conduct presentations for prospective partners, negotiate deals and agreements and account manage those agreements
• Onboard partners and maximise the likelihood of a long term and beneficial partnership
• Own forecasts and track named strategic partners metrics
• Communicate and report to Revolut’s Global Business Leadership Team and key C-level stakeholders progress of ongoing deals and forecast of future opportunities.
What you’ll need
• Minimum of 8 years experience in Business Development, driving B2B2C / D2C opportunities and exceeding targets
• +2 years experience as high performing Team Leader, Head of Business Development or Country Manager role
• Experience within a tech/fintech company with distribution partnerships
• You have flawless English language ability with outstanding communication and presentation skills
• Excellent business acumen, and interpersonal skillsDiversity & Inclusivity:
Only by seeking out diverse talent around the globe and by creating an inclusive workplace can we access the breadth of skills, abilities and creativity that we need to create exceptional and innovative products and services for our customers. Therefore, we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
To apply for this job please visit www.revolut.com.