People deserve more from their money. More visibility, more control, more freedom. And since 2015, Revolut has been on a mission to deliver just that. With an arsenal of awesome products that span spending, saving, travel, transfers, investing, exchanging and more, our super app has helped over 20 million customers get more from their money. And we’re not done yet.
As we continue our lightning-fast growth, we believe that two things are essential to continuing our success: our people and our culture. So far, we have more than 3000 people, based in 20 offices around the world, working on our mission. And we’re looking for more. We want brilliant people that love building great products, love redefining success, and love turning the complexity of a chaotic world into the simplicity of a beautiful solution.
About the role
Our Sales team is the engine that drives new customer acquisition and engagement for Revolut across the globe. These people can do it all: from prospecting to acquisition and activation, they own the market with a solution-oriented approach and use their know-how to grow our customer base at a breakneck speed 🚀
We’re looking for a Head of Sales to play a key role in developing Revolut’s commercial footprint across Europe 📣
Why do we want you? We know you’re an experienced leader and are ready to manage a world class Sales team, coach and mentor your pupils to success ⭐️
Sounds exciting? You don’t know the half of it ⬇️
What you’ll be doing
• Building and leading a world class Sales team from scratch, relentlessly focusing on growing the number of businesses using Revolut payment solutions
• Growing our customer base in the region by coordinating prospecting efforts into target industries and verticals
• Leading a high performing team, coach and mentor them to success, localise the sales playbook and own the profit and loss in the region
What you’ll need
• A minimum of 5 years experience in sales or business development
• 2+ years experience as a high performing Head of Sales, Head of Business Development, or Country Manager
• Experience with SMB/Midcap/Enterprise customers, preferably with a track record of building successful sales teams in this segment
• The ability to successfully build or scale sales departments in a high-growth environment
• Experience in managing a high performing team with demonstrated track record of exceeding targets, setting compensation and performance based metrics
• The capacity to coach and mentor sales managers and junior sales staff
• Experience with both inbound and outbound (inside sales)
Nice to have
• Entrepreneurial spirit, problem solver and deal closer, with a positive, creative and innovative mindset
• Experience from reputable start-ups
• Strong cross-functional project management skills
• Curiosity and an attitude of a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
Only by seeking out diverse talent around the globe and by creating an inclusive workplace can we access the breadth of skills, abilities and creativity that we need to create exceptional and innovative products and services for our customers. Therefore, we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.