Website SAP Concur
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SMB Service Delivery – Implementation Consultant / Activation Coach
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP Concur empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
Joining SAP Concur means becoming part of a team dedicated to your ideas and individual growth. A team that recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible, and inclusive work environment. Our team is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we work to ensure that our team members feel they belong, are valued, appreciated, and engaged.
What You Need:
You’re excited about this opportunity because you’ll:
- Successfully manage multiple, simultaneous implementations by continually motivating clients, ensuring project timelines are met and customer issues are addressed
- Demonstrate a strong attention to detail and ability to deliver process excellence
- Effectively communicate complex ideas and persuade customers to adopt the recommended solution
- Work cross-functionally with sales teams and account teams to relay customer feedback and resolve escalations
- Be flexible and adapt favorably to the changing requirements/demands of the delivery team.
What You Bring:
- A self-motivated team player, ready to embrace a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Able to effectively partner, collaborate, and communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Curious about customer use cases and processes and find satisfaction in creating solutions for them to become more efficient
- Always thinking of new ways to effectively serve customers and improve the implementation team’s internal processes
- Resourceful and not afraid to try out-of-the-box approaches to resolve complex issues and/or anticipate customer needs
- Highly organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Independent learner, eager to seek out information from available resources. Willing to ask questions through multiple channels.
- Have a high technical and problem solving/business consulting aptitude, confident working with multiple software systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including experience successfully delivering presentations or training
- Ability to handle various projects simultaneously; adapts quickly and easily – manages multiple deadlines and multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Comfortable working with diverse project teams and across time zones
A plus if you have these qualifications:
- Experience in client-facing/service roles
- Experience in finance/accounting or project management
- Experience using Concur
Meet Your Team:
“If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.” In Service Delivery, there is no greater challenge than taking the vision of a customer and molding it into reality. We help our customers activate their spend management & automation solutions to realize value quickly. This requires creativity, persistence, and an intrinsic passion for building simple solutions for complex challenges. Refine your skills in customer service and consulting. Collaborate with leaders and innovators. Hone your technical aptitude and empower your clients to streamline their processes. Challenge yourself and grow with us!
This position includes fulfilling the roles of consultant, project manager and functional expert in the implementation for solution design, configuration, client project team training, and client validation and support. This role will sit on the SAP Concur North America Implementation Team that focuses on implementing Concur Expense and Invoice services for North America clients.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID: 377521 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: ERP, Cloud, SAP, Project Manager, Consulting, TechnologyDiversity & Inclusivity:
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.