Website SAP Concur
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP Concur imagines the way the world should work, offering cloud-based services that make it simple to manage travel and expenses. By connecting data, applications and people, SAP Concur delivers an effortless experience and total transparency into spending wherever and whenever it happens, so businesses can focus on what matters most.
Quick facts about SAP Concur:
Employs over 9000 people worldwide
Serving over +85 millions of users within 55k clients in more than 150 countries
Rewarded by Glassdoor as one of the best places to work
We started back in 2008 as a small group of people and now we are a team of ~120 members (28 different nationalities).
The Select Care Manager is an expert track individual contributor at a leadership level and is a high touch point of client contact accountable to serve the unique and complex needs of SAP Concur’s largest and most complex clients.
- You will be working closely with several strategic large enterprise customers to streamline their experience; helping them understand and strategize the best ways to utilize Concur products based on their business needs or plans.
- You’ll be the “orchestra director” of the Select Care Service and works closely with the Travel & Expense Consultants, Service Coordinators and Technical Consultants to ensure complete alignment around the customer’s goals as well as consistent service delivery
- You’ll liaise with all relevant Concur teams, such as Technical Support, Extended Services, Client Delivery, Sales etc.
- You’ll support customers to optimally plan and run their business, achieving their goals and fully unlocking the value of SAP Concur Select Care. SCMs focus on a partnership, providing business guidance and personalized best practices to drive user adoption and a positive customer experience.
Sounds demanding? Don’t worry! We will support you by:
- Giving you the opportunity to learn from the most experienced mentors & business leaders.
- Providing different trainings that will prepare you for your daily tasks.
- We will also encourage you to bring your improvement ideas on the processes and involve you in different internal initiatives according to your own professional and personal development goals.
- Fluent English is required. A second language like French, Dutch, Swedish Spanish, Italian a plus.
- 5-10 years professional experience in a service & support role, customer success role, or related area including 2+ years in a Senior or leadership position.
- 3-5 years Concur or Cloud Solution experience in client-facing capacity with a high level of interaction with internal/external clients and partners. Concur or Cloud Solution leadership or project management experience desirable.
- Business Acumen/Strategic Business Perspective
- Proactive & passionate in seeking for resolution.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
We work in one of the coolest offices in Prague (just try to google “Concur Prague office“ and you will see:-)) – free gym, massages, ping-pong or table football. We enjoy our social events, team buildings or internal ping-pong league. We are also proud to represent SAP Concur in various sport events.
We offer yearly bonus plan, fully subsidized meal vouchers, 25 days holiday, plus 4 extra days off to work at a charity or not-for-profit organization of your choice, 6 sick days, 100% compensation of sick leave (up to 15 days per year), contribution to pension and health insurance, cafeteria system, SAP shares program, referral bonus, different training (language courses etc.), flexible work schedule.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Requisition ID: 383488 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.Diversity & Inclusivity:
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.