Website SAP Concur
We help the world run better
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from.Apply now!
About the SAP Internship Experience Program
The SAP Internship Experience Program is SAP’s global, strategic, paid internship program that provides university students with opportunities to find purpose in their careers.
Three reasons to intern at SAP
1. Culture of collaboration: meet with mentors, make new friends across the globe and create a thriving personal network.
2. Project-driven experience: gain cross-functional skills from our virtual and in-person learning sessions, diverse subject matter experts, and project deliverables.
3. Gain visibility: with SAP Internship Experience Program in your title, you’ll have a global network of SAP leaders, entrepreneurs and career development opportunities at your fingertips.
What you’ll do:
Position title: SAP Concur iXp Intern – Product Manager – User Interaction
Location: São Leopoldo, RS – Brazil (hybrid)
Expected start date: December, 2023
• Work at the intersection between our product and user to understand how they leverage our offerings and deliver solutions that will optimize their experience;
• Help drive the success, quality, cost management and delivery of a platform product or feature through the entire product lifecycle;
• Responsible for product management of product initiatives and features that will shape existing and future SAP Concur Platform products;
• Conduct analysis and design activities for the initiatives you own;
• Engage and conduct research with customers to understand their painpoints;
• Build a product roadmap based on the needs of SAP Concur, our partners and customers, incorporating on-going analysis of best-in-class platforms;
• Prioritize and describe the product backlog;
• Ensure definition of high-quality specifications according to customer and user requirements;
• Work with your team to build, launch, implement, and support the product initiatives you own;
• Support, communicate, and advocate for new platform product features;
• Build meaningful and productive relationships with product team members and stakeholders.
What you bring:
We’re looking for someone who takes initiative, perseveres, and stay curious. You like to work on meaningful innovative projects and are energized by lifelong learning.
• Currently pursuing a degree in computer science, design, human-computer interaction, business or a related field;
• Ambitious and self-driven. Curious. Eager to ask a lot of questions and learn quickly;
• Passionate about user experience;
• A problem solver. Adept at navigating challenges and setbacks to keep moving forward quickly;
• Strong people skills, quick to engage, understand, empathize, and influence others;
• Adaptable. Willing and able to jump into a new problem-space, rapidly tame ambiguity, establish trust, build a path forward for everyone involved and ensure they all arrive across the finish line;
• Communicate well, always keeping your audience and your goals in mind. Able to establish a clear vision and grow it;
• Well organized with a focus on delivering rapid incremental value, ensuring that details don’t get overlooked;
• Advanced English skills.
Meet your team:
The SAP Concur Platform team delivers market leading Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Travel and Expense Management solutions designed to enable organizations to make intelligent decisions, manage employee travel and spend. Concur Platform products deliver building blocks enabling clients, partners, and internal teams to extend the functionality for their business needs.
It’s an exciting time at SAP Concur as we adopt truly native cloud architecture, launch our next generation user interface, re-imagine our existing applications to drive intelligent and automated spend, enhance our services, and publish APIs to enable clients and partners to extend our platform and build innovative travel and expense management solutions.
We build breakthroughs together
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Requisition ID: 382793 | Work Area: Solution and Product Management | Expected Travel: 0 – 10% | Career Status: Student | Employment Type: Intern | Additional Locations: #LI-Hybrid.
Job Segment: User Experience, ERP, Cloud, Product Manager, Technology, Marketing, OperationsDiversity & Inclusivity:
We win with inclusion
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: [email protected]
For SAP employees: Only permanent roles are eligible for the SAP Employee Referral Program, according to the eligibility rules set in the SAP Referral Policy. Specific conditions may apply for roles in Vocational Training.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.