Do you thrive in a fast-paced team-spirited environment? Are you organised, with a proactive approach to problem-solving and communication? As an Account Executive you’ll use these skills to make a difference to our clients and deliver some outstanding Account Based Marketing.
You will be joining a growing Client Services team who put exceptional delivery at the heart of everything they do and a business in which you can make a big impact.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the Account Manager on a specific set of accounts. Working exclusively in the B2B space for fast growth Tech businesses including AI, Machine Learning, Cyber Security and Software companies from mid-size through to large Enterprise brands.
We’re looking for an individual who is proactive and loves engaging with people. You’ll be motivated by doing outstanding work, and rewarded by completely unlimited growth potential in a business that puts values, culture and its people first.
Summary of the role
Working alongside an Account Manager, you will be playing the role of key operational liaison between Seeblue and our client. You will support client onboarding, prepare briefing documents, engage our clients stakeholders and project manage specific campaigns and content delivery and deliverable as part of the overall scope of work. You will be involved in everything from research and insight, to creative and content, all underpinned by digital capability.
You’ll develop trustworthy relationships with clients to ensure all their needs are met and ensure they are clear on delivery status and timescales. You’ll work collaboratively with the rest of the Seeblue team to develop clear briefs and schedule delivery resources to ensure that projects are delivered on time, to a high quality and on budget.
You’ll love being in a varied role, balancing different clients and projects simultaneously. You’ll also be curious, keen to deliver client delight – but not a pure people pleaser. Clarity of both verbal and written communication is essential – you’ll have the ability to ask the right questions and highlight to your Account Manager any risks or issues that come up and understand the way tone and use of language can influence outcomes.
· Alignment to our values of integrity, passion, leadership and collaboration
· Clarity of written and verbal communication
· Commercially aware
· Relationship builder
· Diligent with ability to remain calm under pressure
Roles and responsibilities
· Support the Account Manager with on-boarding, proposal creation and invoicing for your accounts
· Project Management of projects and assigning of associated resources needed to deliver projects
· Development of high-quality briefs
· Act as daily client liaison, and the segway between client and Seeblue
· Campaign tracking & results reporting
· Effective meeting management
· In-account cross-sell opportunity identification
Skills & Experience
· Up to 1 year B2B agency experience, preferably in Client Services
· Strong understanding of B2B marketing
· Effective project management skills (delivering on time and to budget)
· Demonstrable experience in opportunity identification / selling
· Strong communication, relationship development and presentation skills
· Driven to succeed and deliver outstanding work
· Genuinely passionate about clients’ businesses
Qualification and Educational requirements
· Educated to degree level
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV (or even better, a video!) to [email protected]
About Seeblue Marketing
We are an award-winning, Founder led agency, who accelerate growth for our clients. Our Founders Helen and Orla have worked extensively in global technology businesses and bring an immense amount of experience and passion to the team. Our clients range from household brands to innovative and rapidly scaling companies, based in Europe, Asia and America.
We play an active role in the UK Tech ecosystem, and are a sponsor of the Women in Tech Forum. We are a committed partner of the Digital Poverty Alliance, supporting their goal to end digital poverty in the UK by 2030. We are also committed to being kind to our precious earth, and work in partnership with our tech partner Carbon Wise, to measure, reduce and offset our footprint.
· Base salary, experience based
· Annual bonus (3% of base) based on achievement of personal and company based KPIs
• Company Pension
• Employee referral scheme – £500 for each referral that successfully passes probation
Workplace and culture:
• Hybrid working – home based contract with x2 set days per week in our beautiful office in West Berkshire
• 25 days holiday + UK bank holidays (plus you never work your birthday!)
• Early Friday finish @ 4pm
• Team fundraising events for our nominated charity partners
• Team socials and Christmas party
• Quarterly wellbeing surprise and delight
Learning and Development:
• Monthly personal development events via professional Network
• Monthly Lunch & Learn and Innovation Hour events
• Opportunities to guide our ESG strategy & work with key partners like the DPADiversity & Inclusivity:
Culture is everything to us. There is a family feel to our business and we are 100% values driven (Integrity, Leadership, Collaboration and Passion) and are looking for driven team players with a growth mindset who approach challenges and new opportunities head on and want to be part of building something amazing, together!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.