At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
The Presales Solution Consultant is a technical subject matter expert with the advanced ability to develop, position and deliver product-specific solutions during sales cycles while achieving quarterly and annual sales objectives for the UKI region
As Presales Solution Consultant for our Customer Workflows business unit, you will be responsible for supporting the sales effort, including product customer requirements gathering, demonstrations, product configuration for proof of concepts, and participation in marketing events. Good customer advocacy skills, the ability to learn quickly; along with the ability to translate technical capabilities into value and benefits is crucial. You will be the product expert that conveys value to address customers’ business issues.
This product is built on ServiceNow’s market leading Now platform and applies service management discipline to improve an organisations service relationships (NPS) with its customers through a 360 degree improvement in customer service processes. We’re proud to say that ServiceNow Customer Engagement Solution was recently named a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
What you get to do in this role:
Together with a dedicated Solution Sales Specialist you will
- Support solution sales as a technical and domain expert of a client-facing sales team, aligned to UKI Public Sector accounts
- Help develop and contribute to sales campaigns focused on Customer Service, Customer
- Engagement and Customer Experience solutions in Public Sector
- Contribute and maintain a showcase of Customer workflow solutions created on the ServiceNow platform
- Lead discovery workshops to determine customers’ business challenges and deliver product demonstrations to align our solution with customer needs
- Handle product feature and technical questions from customers, channel partners and ServiceNow colleagues
- Configure demonstration environments to address customer requirements and business issues
- Deliver product demonstrations to customers and products, in person, and through WebEx
- Provide feedback to product management about product enhancements that can address customer needs and drive additional business value
- Share best practices and known solutions with other Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the other team members
- Stay current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between ServiceNow and its competitors.
- Communicate with both business and technical decision makers
- Responding to Request for Information/Proposal documents
- Supporting Marketing events – user conferences, trade shows, analyst demonstrations, webinars etc…
- Act as the ServiceNow subject matter expert at executive briefings / marketing events
Successful candidates typically have:
- 5+ years of pre-sales solution consulting or sales engineering experience in Customer
- Experience, Customer Engagement in the Public Sector
- Deep experience of selling into complex accounts
- Experience in Public Sector is a plus
- Technical expertise with cloud software solutions
- Pitch perfect communication, writing and presenting skills, with fluency in English essential
- Demonstrated relationship building skills, with proven success at developing and nurturing relationships up to and including C-level
- Experience speaking with both business decision makers, and technical decision makers, with the ability to effectively communicate ServiceNow value proposition and key differentiators to prospects
- Experience working on complex deals with Enterprise customers in a matrix team.
- Experience working collaboratively across a complex sales eco-system, with account teams, sales leadership, commercial, product management, product marketing, partners, and professional services
- Demonstrated territory management skills, including pipeline building and working closely with Sales counterpart to drive execution excellence
- Creative problem-solving skills with a growth mindset and desire to work in a fast-paced, high growth organisation
- Organised and detail-oriented
- A high degree of passion, energy and drive
- Willingness to travel across the region as necessary
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.