At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500®, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies™.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
The Solution Consulting (pre-sales) organisation is a vital and well-respected part of the sales eco-system at ServiceNow who set and expect high standards regarding interactions with prospects and customers and also internally, with a focus on performance.
Due to rapid growth in the EMEA region we are seeking an experienced Solution Consulting Manager to lead and manage a team of highly experienced Presales Advisory Solution Consultants based in the UK. The manager will have strong influencing and networking skills in order to connect the team to the outside world and ensure that the region is appropriately represented at an EMEA level. The manager will also bring the gravitas and experience to coach and develop senior individual contributors.
- Driving growth of the business in line with corporate goals
- Review resource alignment, SC activity, planning for specialized coverage for all major sale activity areas (direct and indirect)
- Participate as a stakeholder in territory reviews, resulting in exceptional customer intimacy of the key opportunities and validate the pipeline.
- Previous experience of mobilising talented teams to sell to business people, outside of IT in major verticals
- A thorough understanding of the SaaS market space, the provision of cloud solutions and a full working knowledge of services from a business perspective.
- Being recognised as a strong leader by your peers, direct line reports and the organisation
- Provide real time coaching leadership to the field pre-sale advisory solution consultants, focused on supporting all sale activities in the sale district assigned.
- Extensive experience and demonstrable track record of leading exceptional talent
- Ability to motivate and inspire a growing team of leading Solutions Consultants
Win as a team
- Build an effective network across all areas of the company and develop deep relationships with sale counterparts.
- Demonstrable evidence of coaching, mentoring and leading a team of highly valued individual contributors
Grow team and self
- Attraction, retention & development of key employees
- Enabling the team and diversifying the portfolio into our defined accounts
- Coaching the team to retain and upsell in key focused accounts
- Drive recruitment, hiring, development and retention of exceptional Advisory Solution
- Consultants to fill staffing requirements within a defined territory
To be successful in this role you have:
- Strong pre-sales experience as an individual contributor and leader
- Thought leadership in methods and techniques for story telling with software
- Ability to coach and develop early-in-career as well as senior individual contributors
- Able to lead people, process and systems development
- Gain and build relationship and trust quickly inside and outside of the SC organization
- Leader who is tactically oriented with long term alignment and understanding of outcomes, ability to flex and shift as needed.
- Strong understanding of ServiceNow or cloud software sales and engagement process and business value
- Ability to clearly articulate the power and value of the ServiceNow platform
JV20Diversity & Inclusivity:
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.