At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,700+ customers, we serve approximately 85% of the Fortune 500, and we’re proud to be one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® and World’s Most Admired Companies®.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
You will produce new business sales revenue from a SaaS license model. You will accomplish this through account planning, territory planning, researching prospect customers, using business development strategies and completing field-based sales activities within a defined set of prospects, in this instance, the Intelligence Agencies.
What you get to do in this role:
- Develop relationships with multiple C-suite personas (e.g., CFO, CIO, COO, CDO) across all product sales
- Oversee client relationship mapping to the account team, orchestrating an account strategy while leading across a broad virtual team (Solutions Consultants, Solutions Specialist, Success resources, Partners and Marketing, etc.)
- Be a trusted advisor to your customers by understanding their business and advising on how ServiceNow can help help their IT roadmap
- Identify the right specialist/ support resources to bring into a deal, at the right time
To be successful in this role you have:
- Extensive proven sales experience within software OR solutions sales organization, with particular focus on the Intelligence Agencies.
- Or have had SC level clearance or above
- The ability to establish trusted relationships with current and prospective clients and cross-functional teams
- Credibility in developing new business, negotiating deals, and maintaining healthy C-Level relationships
- A validated track record of achieving sales targets
- The talent to understand the “bigger picture” and our plans around IT
- Experience promoting a customer success focus in a “win as a team” environment
- Willingness to travel as and when required for the role
Diversity & Inclusivity:
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.