The real economy employs 3 billion people in frontline jobs, yet frontline teams are still left to choose between paper and Excel or decade-old workforce management solutions to take care of the most important part of their businesses – their people.
Enter Sona, the Frontline Operating System; an end-to-end platform to manage a shift-based workforce and empower its teams. Sona upgrades the functionality you expect from any workforce management software – including scheduling, time & attendance, HR, and Payroll – with industry-specific plugins, dedicated features to empower staff, and a consumer-grade experience that simplifies frontline work for everyone.
In just two years, we’ve already made a deep impact on the lives of tens of thousands of frontline workers and the operation of their organisations, grown the team to 50+, and secured the backing of Google’s AI fund – Gradient Ventures, SpeedInvest, Notion Capital and angels like Tom Blomfield (Monzo).
It’s a hugely exciting time to be joining the team, as we’re still small enough that you’ll have a significant impact on the company, growth trajectory and culture, but large enough that we have a great structure, experienced leaders and world-class benefits in place (such as being fully remote and flexible, and only working 4.5 days a week). More on working at Sona here.
About the Role
As a member of our Enterprise Implementation team, you will own implementation of some of Sona’s largest customers across a range of frontline sectors. You’ll collaborate with large customer teams to understand their unique requirements, guide them through the implementation process, and ensure a seamless integration of our platform within their organisation. You’ll also be the internal voice of our newest customers, ensuring they become the future champions of Sona.
Day to day, you will:
- Serve as the primary point of contact and project lead for Sona’s largest enterprise customers throughout their implementation
- Provide support during implementation in addition to onboarding and training
- Ensure individual customer needs, such as integrations, configurations, and issue resolution, are met efficiently and effectively
- Lead and drive organisational change, recommending and implementing solutions to help customers optimise their usage of Sona’s platform
- Act as the voice of our customers, effectively communicating their feedback and requirements to our Product team to enhance the customer experience
- Support late stage sales discussions with enterprise prospects to provide insight into Sona’s implementation process
- Be a Customer Ambassador – This is more than being good at communicating, this is someone who wants to revolutionise the service offering, building relationships of trust and delivering exceptional Customer experiences.
- Be a problem solver – Don’t take what is being asked for granted, get to the root cause of the problem and fix that as well.
- Challenge the norm – All businesses have processes and they help us create order from chaos. That being said, if there is a process in a place that is hindering us from offering an exceptional Customer Experience, bring it to the Team Meeting with a proposal for improvement.
- Be ready to go above and beyond – Whatever the reason the Customer contacts us, make sure that once that specific interaction is completed, they will only ever talk positively about us.
- Own it – When a Customer contacts us, it may not be you that can resolve their issue or answer their question, but you must be the person who ensures the Customer gets the result they need and deserve and you won’t rest until you can deliver it.
- Be great with the detail – As great as it is to be creative and just out and out lovely with Customers, we also need to make sure we track what is happening and ensure our Customer data is in a good place.
- Be “all in” – Simple really. This isn’t about ego or winning, this is about coming to work, doing a great job, enjoying yourself and ensuring your team are enjoying themselves as well. This is about making your friends envious of your job because you can’t stop talking about what a great team you have and what a brilliant place it is to work
We don’t have hard and fast requirements but hopefully lots of the following apply to you:
- You’re an experienced implementation/project manager, adept at managing complex, enterprise-level customers with large user bases
- You have strong interpersonal skills, capable of building relationships and establishing rapport with stakeholders across all levels, both internally and externally
- You’re comfortable delivering and reporting back on training sessions held with our customers
- You’ve got a detail-oriented, creative, problem-solving mind and a passion to improve and look to automate support and onboarding processes
- You’re commercially aware, and whilst working with customers you’ll keep an eye out for commercial opportunities
- £70-100k (or local currency equivalent)
- 4.5 day standard working week
- Share options
- Fully remote and flexible working
- 35 days annual leave (25 days standard plus 10 flexible public holiday days)
- Pension contributions matched up to 5%
- Comprehensive Health Insurance via Bupa
- Enhanced parental leave & pay
- Co-working space stipend
- Quarterly all expenses paid team retreats
- The latest Macbook and equipment for your home office
- Professional development budget
- Unlimited free books
Working at Sona
We take our health and mental health seriously, believing that we can only perform to our best when we are healthy, happy, and in control of when, where, and how we work. That’s why we’re fully remote and everyone works a 4.5 day week (you choose when you take the half day) with a fully flexible schedule.
We balance this with regular virtual stand-ups and all-hands so we’re all aligned, and paid-for, in-person meet-ups so you can get to know your colleagues.
You can learn more about the team and what it’s like working at Sona here.Diversity & Inclusivity:
# How we work
**Remote & Flexible 💻**
At Sona, we believe that everyone does their best work when they are happy and feel in control. That's why we've decided to be fully remote, as that gives everyone the highest degree of flexibility and control over *how* and *where* they want to live and work.
*We measure in output, not time.*
We’re currently spread across the UK, mainland Europe and South East Asia.
We have a few 'core office hours' to facilitate our daily kick-off, team and customer meetings and 1-1s, but aside from that it's up to you to decide how your day is organised. And since we work a 4.5 day standard week, that includes choosing when to take your flexible half day.
Everyone gets a monthly budget to use for office or co-working space as they choose.
**Social life & teamwork 💃**
Being remote doesn't mean that we don't spend time together. We have lots of social chats on Slack (including the obligatory cute baby/dog/rabbit pics) as well as regular 1-1s and group collaboration sessions on Zoom.
A few times each year we get the whole team together for a week of workshops and fun - ideally in a nice and sunny place ☀️ You can read more about our meet-ups [here](https://www.notion.so/Working-at-Sona-4e3c00206c414d8c9eb9b7a617cdc6d7?pvs=21).
**Your decision** **🧠**
We want everyone to feel ownership over their piece of Sona. We believe in empowering you to do your best work, make decisions for your area of responsibility and act on those decisions. We're always there to give feedback and help each other out, but ultimately, you have the power to act.
**Full speed 🏎**
We're very ambitious and we move fast but without compromise. We believe in acting today, rather than tomorrow. And though we work with urgency to reach our goals, we always remember to celebrate the small wins and have as much fun as we can along the way.
**A supportive culture 🤝**
We will do everything we can to give you the resources and tools you need to do your best work and advance your career. Everyone gets a personal development budget and on-demand mental health support and we always welcome fresh ideas that will improve how we work collectively and individually.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.