Customer Support Executive (French Speaking)
Have you always wanted to join a thriving startup? We’re seeking a Customer Support Executive who is fluent in French and English to join our team and take our customer service to new heights!
Who you are
If you’re passionate about assisting and supporting users and want to join a rapidly growing startup, we want to hear from you!
● You’re dedicated to providing top-notch support, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and establish our brand as a leader in the industry.
● You enjoy problem-solving and have great writing and communication skills, allowing you to support and explain solutions to non-technical users with clarity and precision.
● You’re a self-motivated individual who takes pride in taking ownership of customer relationships and enjoys building strong connections with customers.
What the role involves
● You’ll help deliver outstanding customer support that consistently exceeds our clients expectations to solidify our reputation as a trusted provider in the industry.
● You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers, providing them with timely and accurate responses to their queries via email, phone and live chat.
● You’ll use your expertise and creativity to shape our customer support strategies by producing user-friendly guides and training materials that are concise and easily understandable.
Who is Trybe?
Trybe is a startup that provides modern cloud-based software to clients in the hotel spa and wellness industries. We are on a mission to revolutionise their guest and back-of-house operational experiences. We’re a high performing, energetic team, looking for like-minded, talented individuals who want to embrace the start-up culture and work as a team as we continue to grow and take on new heights. It’s a little corny, but we really are a Tribe! We were founded in 2020 and are proud to list a number of leading spa and leisure operators across the U.K. onboard with Trybe.
● A competitive salary £25-£30k
● The opportunity to join a disruptive startup in its early stages.
● Vitality private health insurance.
● We’re based out of WeWork. This means large open-plan offices, an in-house barista to fix up your morning coffee, regular events and popups, foosball, snooker and ping pong tables with beer and cider on tap.
● We have 2 furry colleagues, Sooty and Hugo .
● Weekly team lunch.
● Hybrid working, 3 days in the office, 2 at home.
● 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Tech is an industry we know and love, and we're keen to play our part in increasing diversity in the industry, hoping that it can continue to become more open and rewarding for everyone. We've still got some way to go and have a lot to learn, so we're really pleased to be partnering with Women in Tech to work towards this goal.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.