Mid-level Full Stack Engineer
Do you have a passion for coding and solving problems across the entire tech stack? We’re on the lookout for a mid-level full stack developer to join our small tech team!
Who you are
If you’re a tech enthusiast and you love solving problems, we want to hear from you!
● You’ll have 3+ years of commercial experience
● You’re a self-starter who loves learning and working in a fast-paced
● We use Laravel and React so you’ll have a good experience in either
● You’re passionate about technology and want to develop your frontend and
● You enjoy taking ownership of whole projects. You want to build APIs to
power your own clean UIs and can communicate what you’re doing and your progress.
What the role involves
● You’ll be working across the entire Trybe tech stack. That might be creating backend APIs with the Laravel framework, writing UI components for the React web application or creating internal tools to streamline business efficiency.
● The engineering team works closely with the customer experience (CX) team to deliver groundbreaking features our clients need to go about their business.
● You’ll be involved throughout the product development process and feed your ideas into the features you develop. You’ll come up with your own ideas to make sure the user experience is the best it can be.
● We’re a small team so you’ll work closely with our technical Co-founder Will and decide how we can best use technology to achieve our mission.
Check out our tech stack here https://stackshare.io/trybe-sofware/trybe-software
Who is Trybe?
Trybe is a startup that provides modern cloud-based software to clients in the hotel spa and wellness industries. We are on a mission to revolutionise their guest and back-of-house operational experiences. We’re a high performing, energetic team, looking for like-minded, talented individuals who want to embrace the start-up culture and work as a team as we continue to grow and take on new heights. It’s a little corny, but we really are a Tribe! We were founded in 2020 and are proud to list a number of leading spa and leisure operators across the U.K.
● A competitive salary, £50k-£60k
● The opportunity to join a disruptive startup in its early stages.
● Apple Macbook Pro
● Vitality private health insurance.
● We’re based out of WeWork. This means large open-plan offices, an in-hour
● barista to fix up your morning coffee, regular events and popups, foosball,
● snooker and ping pong tables with beer and cider on tap.
● We have 2 furry colleagues, Sooty and Hugo
● Weekly team lunch.
● Hybrid working, 3 days in the office, 2 at home.
● 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
Tech is an industry we know and love, and we're keen to play our part in increasing diversity in the industry, hoping that it can continue to become more open and rewarding for everyone. We've still got some way to go and have a lot to learn, so we're really pleased to be partnering with Women in Tech to work towards this goal.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.