Please note, you must be based in either London, Berlin or Helsinki and have the right to work in the UK, Germany or Finland to apply for this position. Unfortunately, we cannot provide visa support for this role.
Our company’s working language is English.
THE ULTIMATE OPPORTUNITY
Imagine a virtual customer support agent that works 24/7, speaks 109 languages, and instantly and intelligently gives customers the answers they’re looking for.
You don’t need to imagine because that’s Ultimate – the world’s most powerful virtual agent platform.
Powered by industry-leading AI, a laser-focus on customer experience and a world-class team across the globe, we’re committed to bringing joy and innovation to customer service. With customers regularly ranking us #1 on G2, it’s no wonder some of the best brands in the world have already scaled their digital support with Ultimate – from Vodafone to Finnair, Gorillas to Zalando.
THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION FOR YOUR CAREER
At Ultimate, careers accelerate. New opportunities arise as the company is constantly evolving and our Finnish, no-ego culture means that everyone has a seat and a voice at the table. You’ll learn from some of the best and brightest minds, as well as having the opportunity to show us your brilliance and see the impact of your work. We truly offer career-defining opportunities.
With hubs in Helsinki, Berlin and London, alongside our ever-growing global remote workforce, you get to choose a working environment that suits you.
And we are proudly diverse – over 35 nationalities make up our worldwide team. Our Nordic ethics have created a culture where we can all lead by example and shape the company – and industry – we want to see, together.
THE ULTIMATE ROLE
As Ultimate’s Mid-Market Customer Success Manager you will be leading on the onboarding, growth and expansion of our virtual automation agent. This is an incredible opportunity to have a real impact on the success of our product and also its technical development.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for 15-20 mid-market customers in both the implementation and growth phases of their automation journey.
- Be a product expert, staying up-to-date on new features, continuously leveraging product knowledge to deliver maximum value for the customer, and collecting feedback to drive continuous improvement.
- Excitedly jump into technical problems, troubleshoot issues with the customer and work proactively to find creative solutions.
- Accelerate product adoption by working closely with frontline support teams, providing proactive product training around best practices in AI and Conversation Design, and acting as a strategic consultant as they implement and improve their solution.
- Define clear goals and KPIs for success with the customer and develop retention strategies focused on monitoring, reporting and delivering against them.
- Ensure a communication cadence with the customer including tactical support via Slack, email and weekly check-ins, and strategic Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Proactively identify revenue expansion opportunities across new channels, markets, brands, and use cases.
- Drive customer evangelism, securing case studies and reviews.
- Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on best practices so they become increasingly self sufficient.
THE ULTIMATE SUCCESS:
We measure success through:
- Retention Rate
- Expansion Rate/ARR Growth Rate
- Time to First Value
- Experience in Customer Success, Account Management, Sales, Solutions Consulting, or related roles in a SaaS company.
- You have a successful track-record of managing medium-size customers with complex technical solutions in a high-touch B2B environment.
- You’re a product champion with experience learning, demoing & enabling customers in product features, integrations, capabilities & best practices.
- Technical problems excite you. You regularly liaise with technical teams, both internally and externally, are driven to troubleshoot, discover solutions and communicate technical concepts effectively.
- You are a natural advisor and value partner. You are laser-focused on customers’ goals and enjoy defining, presenting, and executing mutual success plans to achieve objectives and drive ROI.
- You are analytical and measure value via a data-oriented approach, including continuous monitoring of account health and ROI to identify churn risk and capitalize on revenue opportunities to upsell products and services.
- A knowledge of CRM tools like Zendesk, Salesforce, Freshchat is a plus.
- You speak English fluently, this is our company’s working language. Additional languages are a plus.
The Ultimate Hiring Process:
- Call with a Talent Partner: 20-30 mins
- Hiring Manager Interview: 30-45 mins
- Challenge Stage: 60 mins
- Final Interview with VP of Customer Success: 30 mins
THE ULTIMATE OFFER
Transparency is important to us, so we want to be clear about what the Ultimate opportunity means for you:
- Generous PTO policy of 28 days per year.
- Truly flexible working and a hybrid working model
- We recognise that you bring your best and we show our appreciation with actions, not just words – our competitive salaries and generous stock options program ensures that our success is your success.
- Company pension scheme to support you in creating a bright future, offered through a green, sustainable provider
- Personal Growth Allowance for you to spend on whatever it is that makes you thrive – whether it’s a coding course, learning a new language or that pottery course that keeps on popping up on your feed, we’ve got you covered.
- Team Events all year long – meat-free BBQs, stand-up paddle boarding, volleyball… you name it, we’ll organize it, plus team off-sites to unite because we’re better together.
- A truly diverse team awaits you. 40% of our workforce identify as female and we come from over 35 nationalities.
Our Commitment to You:
Recruiting and developing a diverse range of talent is critical to our growth philosophy. We understand we might need to adapt our process and we’re happy to cater to any adjustments you may require. Please let the Talent team know if we can help you with the application process in any way and at any stage.
If you want to find out more about us check out our Ultimate Open Culture which will provide a deep dive into life at Ultimate. Here’s our behind-the-scenes social media too: Ultimate Life.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or disability status. Ultimate prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: Ultimate is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ultimate.ai.