Watershed is on a mission to help companies measure, reduce, remove, and report their emissions. Our success is defined by the success of our customers — we’re looking to bring on founding members of our Customer Success team to help our customers successfully embark on their climate journeys.
Our Customer Success Managers (CSMs) own the relationship with our customers, helping them navigate the climate world and Watershed’s offerings. CSMs dive deep with customers to understand their business and how to best support them on their climate journeys — leveraging the power of Watershed’s broader teams to accomplish this.
– Be responsible for the end-to-end experience of our customers. You’ll be the primary point of contact with sustainability leaders — and will build trust with key stakeholders and Executives.
– Help customers understand and use the product to achieve business outcomes; you’ll onboard them onto the dashboard, equip them to gather the information they need about their carbon footprint, and will help them set and achieve their climate plans.
– Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback on how we can better serve customers to maximize value and retention; you’ll in turn also help customers understand the value Watershed delivers to their business.
– Become deeply familiar with your customers’ businesses and climate — You’ll educate your customers on the space and will help them hit milestones along their climate journey.
– Help customers understand and use Watershed’s carbon marketplace — integrating carbon removal into their climate plans.
You might be a fit if you:
– Love to build relationships. You ask the right questions to understand people’s underlying needs and can work with sales, product, and services teams to deliver on those.
– Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. You have experience working in enterprise level customer-facing work.
– Are extremely organized — you’re able to balance many moving pieces across the various customers in your portfolio, and have a proven project management track record.
– Enjoy learning new things. You’re excited by the challenge of learning a new space.
– Are excited to join a startup and are ready to take responsibility for building a function from the ground up.
– The role may include up to 10%+ travel.
CULTIVATE A DIVERSE TEAM — We strive to build a company where people from all backgrounds feel welcomed and empowered to lead and succeed.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.