We’re looking for early sales hires to bring Watershed to more companies. We’re at an inflection point: every large company is launching a climate program as pressure for action builds every day. You’ll do whatever it takes to get those companies on Watershed and help them be effective. As a founding member of our go-to-market organisation, you’ll help build the sales playbook, shape Watershed’s product and help us build a stellar team.
– Sell Watershed. Find your way to the right people at leading companies, educate them about effective climate programs, and help them succeed with Watershed.
– You’ll own the full lifecycle, from first outbound to contract signature.
– Shape Watershed’s GTM strategy and help Watershed break into new market segments.
– Influence Watershed’s product strategy by sharing feedback from customers on the front line.
– Become an expert in climate, and educate companies on how they should navigate the world of carbon reduction targets, clean energy, carbon removal, and decarbonising their supply chain.
– Help build the sales team.
To be successful in this role:
– You will have relevant sales experience in a SaaS organization.
– A track record of sales excellence, especially with enterprise customers (2,000 – 10,000 employees) at an executive level.
– Have experience prospecting new business in a new territory.
– Are excited to lead from zero to one. You love to build things from scratch—new playbooks for navigating organizations and ways to tell the Watershed story.
– Are an excellent consultative seller. You listen deeply to customers and excel by helping them solve their problems.
– Love going deep on new domains. You’ve sold products in complex or technical fields, and relish becoming an expert on your subject matter. You’re voraciously curious. You’re excited to learn everything about climate and help companies navigate this space.
– Are an exceptional communicator.
– Have a track record of doing whatever it takes to get things done. You’ve accomplished things that others thought were impossible. You’re relentlessly resourceful.
– Want to join a startup, take responsibility for the fate of the company, and move fast.
Diversity & Inclusivity:
CULTIVATE A DIVERSE TEAM — We strive to build a company where people from all backgrounds feel welcomed and empowered to lead and succeed.
To apply for this job please visit watershed.com.