We’re looking for foundational members of our new Solutions consulting team . You are excited to help our customers navigate a complex and rapidly changing ecosystem of corporate climate excellence. You’re willing to roll your sleeves up and go deep with prospective customers on their functional and technical needs, partnering with our sales, product and climate science teams along the way. You may be a carbon accounting aficionado or you may have never worked in climate before, but either way: you have a knack for learning new, complex topics and distilling them for others.
You will be responsible for:
– Partnering closely with Account Executives to analyze and understand customers’ businesses, climate ambitions and software needs
– Becoming a trusted advisor to our prospective customers—educating them about corporate climate commitments, carbon accounting, regulation/policy and the Watershed offering
– Building a new Solutions Consulting function in tight collaboration with post-contract, product and sales teams
– Demonstrating Watershed’s unique value to prospective customers, through product demonstrations, ROI analysis and customer stories
– Scoping complex customer engagements as Watershed expands to new industries
– Interfacing with Customer Success and Climate Advisory teams to ensure smooth handovers from pre- to post-contract
– Collaborating with Watershed’s Engineering, Product and Marketing teams to continuously improve Watershed’s products and positioning
You might be a fit if you:
– Have experience in a solutions consulting or sales engineering for an Enterprise SaaS company
– Master new concepts and technologies quickly
– Have excellent communication and presentation skills; can engage deeply with both technical and executive audiences
– Get energy from working across multiple projects concurrently and wearing many hats
– Are passionate about decarbonizing diverse industries, from aviation to apparel to cloud computing
– Are excited to join a startup and are ready to take responsibility defining a new standard for climate programs around the world!
Considered a “nice to have” if you:
– Have a background in corporate climate programs or carbon accounting
– Have policy experience, especially in climate/sustainability/corporate reporting
– The role may include up to 10%+ travel.
Diversity & Inclusivity:
CULTIVATE A DIVERSE TEAM — We strive to build a company where people from all backgrounds feel welcomed and empowered to lead and succeed.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.