Women in Tech forum
So what’s the job?
The Junior Customer Success Executive will be responsible for assisting with the management of Women in Tech forum’s rapidly growing customer base of forward thinking tech companies. Your goal will be to ensure our customers are happy, engaged and are maximizing their return on their investment. You will be working with WiTf’s clients and sponsors which include Netflix, Adobe, Slack, Revolut, Amplitude, Farfetch and many many more!
WiTf is an exciting new start-up in a stage of high growth, so the role will also ensure successful adoption of Women in Tech forum by identifying opportunities to expand our customer footprint.
And what about the company?
WiTf is a London based start-up which provides women with a membership and coaching platform to help accelerate and grow their career in tech.
Founded by Angie Vaux, a tech industry veteran of 20 years and winner of the ’10 Most Impactful Women in Tech 2021′, our platform provides women, in every stage of their career, the opportunity to learn best practices from senior role models, network with peers and learn practical strategies on how to achieve their full potential.
What will you be doing? 👀
- Deliver an excellent customer experience, ensuring customers are happy, engaged and maximising their investment.
- Customer onboarding and training | Run our customer onboarding process with new clients
- User Adoption | ensure clients know how to use and navigate the membership platform, and promote ongoing usage.
- Day-to-day customer account management | be the main point of contact for customers
- Identify and manage opportunities to expand our customer footprint
- Manage the end-to-end customer renewal process
- Hold monthly update calls to solicit feedback and provide customer insights and analytics.
- Support and assist customers with enquiries
- Providing our customers with the dial-in details for all of our virtual events
- Support the creation of end user training material
- Provide customer feedback and insight for the product development and strategy team.
Who are we looking for? 🕵️
- A motivated self-starter with a passion for helping others and delighting customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability to manage projects independently.
- Tech-savvy with a good level of IT literacy.
- Previous experience working in a B2B tech business is desirable but not essential as this is a junior position.
The exciting bits!
- Regular team socials in Soho House and The Century Club
- Access to a wealth of resources to help your personal and career development with a complimentary membership to Women in Tech forum
- 22 days paid holiday each year plus public holidays!
The key details
📍 A hybrid role based remotely with regular team meetings in central London
💰Base salary of £21,000 with uncapped OTE
⏰ Monday to Friday with flexible working hours
What’s the culture like?
“Success is what you make it. At Women in Tech forum, we help you make it your own. Women in Tech forum is a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognises you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment.”
So, what are the next steps? ✏️
- If successful, you will be invited for an interview with their founder and CEO
- The final stage will involve a 15-minute presentation of our platform
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at Women in Tech forum
“To harness the power of innovation, Women in Tech forum invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies and perspectives that each person brings to the company.”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.