- This event has passed.
Menstrual Cycle & Productivity Hacking in the Workplace
March 9 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Clare is a Business Psychologist who specialises in building inclusive, human-centred organisations. She is a leading expert on how we can reimagine workplace culture, cultivate empathy and compassion, and create authentic, equitable workplaces where women can thrive.
Clare works with companies to help level the playing field and remove barriers for women and people assigned female at birth, shining a light on issues such as gender bias, menopause and menstrual health.
She has featured in BBC World News, Women’s Health magazine, Grazia and Refinery 29. Clare has also written for the journal of Psychopharmacology, CIPD, HR Magazine, People Management and Wellbeing World.
What will be dicussed in the masterclass:
- Why is menstruation and menstrual health a workplace issue?
- Hormones, the menstrual cycle and productivity – what’s the link?
- Exploring the impact of menstruation and menstrual health problems at work
- Cyclical beings in a linear world: how to support yourself at work (and beyond)
- Where to find further info, guidance and support
Non-members can reserve tickets via Eventbrite.